twilight fanfiction bella and jacob rough lemon

Weebly.footer.setupContainer('cdn2.editmysite.com', '1673987310'); Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Hurt/Comfort Chapters: 18 Words: 130,281 Reviews: 1627 Updated: 6-20-11 Published: 7-4-10 Bella/Jasper, Late nights, break ups and margaritas lead to interesting things. It is rated M for a reason. font-weight: 500; He continued to talk as if he didn't notice. COMPLETE! Forks was just like she imagined it to be; Cold, wet, and dreary. Love might bring out the best in us, but first it brings out the worst. Complete and freaking awesome. But when their world starts to crumble, can they survive the fallout? Alice sees Bellas future change and Edward sees his new wife in the arms of another man. While the Bella/Edward and Bella/Jacob ships were the two most popular ones during the release of The Twilight Saga, many more fan ships have branched out from the series since then. Her head was suddenly turned to the side, her throat bared to his gaze. Halloween night? One Shot and I loved it!! He wanted to take her home with him, to show her the mansion that she would live in with him, but decided to be nice. by EclecticKnight88, My own version of NM, where Jasper returns from Forks several hours after Edward leaves Bella. Would a certain sexy Texan come to her rescue? It felt like something had entered her, both from her neck and from her private area. Victoria decides that, instead of taking things into her own hands, going to the Volturi would be a better revenge. Why are you doing this? she whispered, lips trembling. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. url("//cdn2.editmysite.com/fonts/SQ_Market/sqmarket-medium.woff2") format("woff2"), LEMONS! Loneliness had long been his companion, his small coven more broken than whole. What if he lied when he got the whole Cullen family to leave? By signing up, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policy and to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Meanwhile, James is passing through town looking for his next meal Bella. Everyone has secrets; someday theyll know them all. Hey, looks like you need help finding something. AU Bella/Carlisle M for lemons Bella had never had to depend on anyone but herself, until now. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Romance Chapters: 12 Words: 75,337 Reviews: 416 Updated: 3-26-12 Published: 5-3-11 Jasper/Bella, She is a mystery, a siren, who threatens everything he has been working for. Her mouth opened to scream, only to have a hand cover it, blocking all sound from escaping. She may be the only one who can save him by going back in time. With them she discovers her true mate. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Supernatural/Romance Chapters: 48 Words: 96,078 Reviews: 1055 Updated: 5-20-11 Published: 12-10-09 Bella/Jasper, Who is Jasper Whitlock? Going to the bathroom, she deducted that the noise had come from her own room. This is complete and she is thinking of doing a sequel. ), you'll find that a lot of fan fiction is really enjoyable. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 14 Words: 20,858 Reviews: 236 Updated: 6-10-12 Published: 2-18-11 Bella/Carlisle Complete, After having her heart broken, Bella comes to meet the handsome and caring Dr. Carlisle Cullen, her sister Esmes best friend. Alice's reaction to a victory that has been a long time coming, leaves Jasper seeing her in a new light. @font-face { The Werewolf Saga. BXJ. Now living in the Yukon Territory, Carlisle and Bella have since found love and healing in the other. Warning: Darksper! After Renee marries Phil and ropes Beau into family life, Beau moves to Forks, a town with a mystical aura. B/Q OOC Rated M **Lemon Filled** Beta: Jusobele But what happens when Paul phases and imprints on bella the same day that Edward decides he wants her back. Paul is aggressive, and often Bella is the one to calm him. She went off to college and started to find herself, but what happens when she meets a guy she cant get out of her head? I hope you enjoy it. What happens when Jasper saves hersort of? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 10 Words: 34,117 Reviews: 337 Updated: 12-14-11 Published: 9-7-11 Bella/Jasper, Edward, Jasper and Bella are best friends-but when Jasper and Bella take a summer road trip through Texas-will things change between the two of them? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Hurt/Comfort/Romance Chapters: 15 Words: 41,865 Reviews: 159 Updated: 6-25-12 Published: 12-16-11 Bella/Jasper, When faced with a chance to finally get revenge, would you take it? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General Chapters: 12 Words: 40,951 Reviews: 122 Updated: 7-20-12 Published: 9-5-10 Jasper/Bella, What would have happened in Phoenix if Edward was unable to stop drinking from Bella? Read about the craziness surrounding Bella and how she finally finds her mate. I, Can someone please explain to me why I am seeing more snow in March than I did in the entire months of December and January???? Books Twilight Rated: T, English, Romance, Jacob, Bella, Words: 3k+, Favs: 21, Follows: 14, Published: 2/7/2010 Updated:. This is one of my favorite pairings with the Wolfpack. After an accident lands Beau in the hospital where he meets the oldest Cullen sibling Carlisle, he begins to feel a strange draw to the man, notes an intricate mark, and knows for certain that something unnatural is afoot. } 6 pages July 14, 2013 Summer. But when her path crosses with someone from Forks, Bella must choose between the life she has made for herself and the one she is destined for. You Get Me Closer to God Both of his hands were on her breast now, squeezing them rather painfully. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 31 Words: 177,386 Reviews: 1736 Updated: 8-28-11 Published: 9-16-10 Bella/Jasper Complete, Close to her death, Bella realizes that is not just Edward leaving her whats causing her heartache, but all the Cullens. Panic shot through her as she nodded her head. I love Peter since he is basically an unknown in the Twilight world. 18 hours ago, by Victoria Edel EXTREMILY GRAPHIC. What will she choose and will Jasper be willing to train her as a newborn and then give her up at the end of 13 short months? What happens when a lonely and betrayed vampire meets his mate at Wal-Mart? That's why I decided that you would become my mate. However, so many of you have shown the care to reach out to ask me how I have been that I felt the need to offer a few wordsand a heartfelt thanks, It truly is amazing the stuff you can find on the internet. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Friendship/Romance Chapters: 26 Words: 96,309 Reviews: 2352 Updated: 6-1-12 Published: 6-8-10 Bella/Alistair Complete. I love Bella and Jasper as a couple. With the Volturi wanting her dead or changed, time is ticking. url("//cdn2.editmysite.com/fonts/SQ_Market/sqmarket-medium.woff") format("woff"); I may take requests if this gets a few reads. M for lemons and language BPOV. Crazy happenings are afoot in the vampire world, Bella breaks up with Edward and everyone around her starts going nuts. She felt them shifting again until she was pressed down on her bed, face almost being smothered by her pillow until she turned her head she felt him sit on her back. A crime. She will not leave until she's changed, and if she isnt changed she will not leave at all. Welcome to Wonderland by xPaige Turnerx. As Beau settles in, he gets closer to his father Charlie, his new friends, and the mysterious Cullens. Angry sex, check. As she matures and starts to consider the weight of choice and morals, she realizes there is one man whos always there for her. After the brutal murder of her family Bella is taken by the Volturi to be a slave to their sick twisted desires. These days, fan fiction isn't as much of a dirty little secret as it used to be. Her legs kicked at him as her hands struggled to free themselves from their binds. Twelve years have gone by since Paul and Bella walked away from La Push and reached for success. A night to remember and to become a vampire. Complete multichapter. Now, for the first time in four years, they met again on Hilton Head island. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 1 Words: 18,741 Reviews: 34 Updated: 5-12-12 Published: 5-12-12 Bella Complete, I normally dont ship but these are the exceptions, Her life was uneventful until she met a stunning, mysterious, obsessive man with a monstrous hidden past. Bella looses Edward in the crowd. This pairing is because he is mysterious. Bella/OMC. But this time, she gets up, and meets the man that will change her life. If you can get past some of the subpar editing (most stories are either self-edited or barely edited by someone else) and some supercheesy writing (you'd be amazed how many times you hear Edward referred to as an Adonis. if (windowHref.indexOf('?') lemons! Rated M for a reason, 18 and over only. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 1 Words: 16,330 Reviews: 19 Updated: 7-1-10 Published: 7-1-10 Emmett/Bella Complete, After the vote Edward leaves again to try to force Bella to remain human. The main emotion that she was feeling, however, was fear. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General Chapters: 27 Words: 35,615 Reviews: 155 Updated: 10-26-11 Published: 1-11-10 Bella/Demetri. Despite her age, her breast were rather big, a size C that had sprouted overnight - at least, that was how she felt about them. Now shes an owner of her own publishing company, sworn off men, and is into girls? edward still leaves and James/Laurant/Victoria still take place. A gasp left her as she recognized him. The only way snow in March is acceptable is if it this is part of. A whimper left her as she realized that he must have tricked her father, for Charlie had told her that he was leaving, heading for Port Angeles last he saw. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Humor Chapters: 10 Words: 34,787 Reviews: 255 Updated: 10-7-11 Published: 9-10-09 Bella/Carlisle, Bella meets her soul mate in Carlisle but has to deal with drama along the way including dealing with Edwards growing obsession with her Bella wants sex.She tries to seduce Edward. Since then, many things have been saidabout him and he is often one of my favorite pairs. I randomly chose a chapter and found one lol However, it has the Edward mafia trope. Four years is not a big difference, unless it makes the relationship illegal. Sh, now, now. He had been watching her, stalking her, and he had just admitted to it like he was talking about the weather, unaffected about it. "Hey Mum, hey Dad," greeted Stacey. Take your pick from a few of my favorite Edward Cullens below, and let me know if you have any other favorite Twilight fan fiction! Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Suspense Chapters: 42 Words: 106,651 Reviews: 1364 Updated: 3-18-10 Published: 3-10-09 Jasper/Bella Complete, Edward takes off to Alaska after he meets Bella and struggles with her scent, as well as other feelings. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Fantasy Chapters: 15 Words: 59,896 Reviews: 452 Updated: 7-4-11 Published: 3-13-11 Bella/Peter Complete. She doesnt know hell do anything to keep her alive. He wants power and he wants his mate, and he will do anything to get what he wants. With Bella and Emmett left together to console one another, will anything else develop for the pair? He started thrusting hard and fast making the couch screeched as it scooted across the floor. Now Complete! Making Love Out of Nothing at All What if she finds herself mated with a very angry Caius Volturi? Summary: Story opens with Renesmee's 5th birthday, making her now a 15-year-old teenager. [Intentionally written fandom-blind friendly, due to the extent of the changes made.]. Slight AU and OOC. But wounds take time to heal, and scars last forever The night of their wedding, when going through Rio. Bella had creeping suspicions that Edward wasn't being all too honest. Time changes people but can it change traditions? I seem to have forgotten to tell you, he said, pulling off his shirt before laying down on her so that his chest was pressed against hers. No matter where it is, Twilight fan fiction runs the gamut from all-human stories to the original vampire/werewolf storyline. In . 5 years after the events in New Moon, the Cullensare living in New Hampshire and Edward is finally getting married. Victoria finally makes her move. His hands finally moved to her shoulders, allowing her to finally have a chance to ask the one question that had begun to burn in her mind. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Suspense Chapters: 20 Words: 36,560 Reviews: 97 Updated: 10-16-12 Published: 10-16-12 Caius/Bella Complete. Summary: When werewolves imprint, their hormones go wild during spring. This is a multichapter and she is in the process of working on it. When they unexpectedly run into each other, the pack suddenly comes trickling back into their lives. AU. One, that will change their partnership forever. He searched every room for you and decided you must still be out with your friends. Will someone get her out of Dodge? ]. rated MA. Jasper returns to her, asking for forgiveness and her help. Jasper & Bella story. Inspired by TKegls Beyond Time AU/ExBxC April 25, 1949 - Fort George, QC - AO3 - Fanfiction.net. Bella is taken hostage, but the sexy head henchman seems to be exactly what Bella wants and needs. Free to join to find a woman and meet a woman online who is single and looking for you. Jacob/Bella/Renesmee. NON-CANON PAIRING! Can he help her throught her pain or is he a reminder of what shes lost? That's why I'm here. Thank you, Stephenie Meyer, for giving us that one in the original. Follow/Fav night party. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 38 Words: 86,076 Reviews: 857 Updated: 5-8-11 Published: 11-7-10 Bella/Quil Jr. Quil Sr. imprints on Bella. A clue. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Family Chapters: 36 Words: 123,194 Reviews: 2729 Updated: 11-14-10 Published: 6-6-09 Emmett/Bella Complete, The Cullens left Bella, but she holds herself together. But there are few stories I like with him and Bella. 1 day ago. [ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Better summary inside. When Bella moves to Arizona with her mom after the divorce, Jake misses her like crazy. Add to the fact that her father knew what he looked likewell, lets just say that it would be bad. The corner of a blanket was shoved into her mouth to keep her silent as he grabbed her arms and tied them together behind her back. Rated M for my usual. Rosalie leaves as well. //-->. windowHref += '&'; Awesome and as everything she writes, M rated. And yes, there are favorites of mine in there. When their paths cross, will they endure the danger lurking or fail in their race for survival? "I'm just going to go change, I spilt water on my skirt." She shot her uncle a quick look that clearly left . Now a chapter two. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/General Chapters: 12 Words: 33,052 Reviews: 329 Updated: 6-2-11 Published: 11-23-10 Bella/Jasper. What happens when Bella and Jasper are the only ones in the house and emotions are running high. However, like everything she had done before, he ignored her, though he did give her the grace of removing her gag, replacing it with his hand. AH/AU COMPLETE Yes, Jasper belongs here, but most associate him with Cullens. Jasper Bella. It was the man who had been hurt, the one who had left. The usual crew goes on a booze cruise and ends up stranded on an island together where they're all fighting over the last of the condoms. The Blessing and the Curse She turns to an unlikely friend for help to escape James. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Drama/Romance Chapters: 18 Words: 87,993 Reviews: 457 Updated: 7-26-11 Published: 9-1-10 Bella/Peter, Southern Weather by ThePenIsMightierThanTheSword13, After leaving condescending Edward, Bella moves back to the hometown where she grew upThere, she finds the last missing piece to the puzzle that is Isabella Alistair. With nothing left to give, can she survive in the world knowing of the supernatural? wf. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Fantasy/Romance Chapters: 33 Words: 231,370 Reviews: 2058 Updated: 10-1-11 Published: 2-12-10 Bella/Emmett Complete, He ran into her on 5th Ave. and the rest of their lives were like a song! After returning from Italy, Bellas not sure if she can still love Edward. } else { If you scream or fight, I will not only kill whoever hears, but I will also kill your father in front of you in the most gruesome way imaginable, understand? he said in her ear, his voice telling her that he would indeed do as he said. He stood frozen in the doorway. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (61), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (1), and yes, i do believe his mouth is a heaven, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, sorry boys but i can't make the racism less racist, The Archives: Fics from my FFN days; The era of lemons, limes, 'don't like, don't read', and 'if you recognize it, it's not mine! Create your own unique website with customizable templates. There, in a tiny town called Forks, he might just find his salvation, in the form of Bella Swan, a young, human girl. M for language and adult situations. Oh, Bella, I'm sorry. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Angst Chapters: 40 Words: 262,268 Reviews: 2853 Updated: 6-12-12 Published: 10-4-10 Bella/Jasper Complete, It is decreed that the mate of the heir to the crown of the Dark Kingdom will be of human flesh born of pain, loss and hate. Follow the dark princeas he finds his mate and seeks revenge on the one that harmed her. +. Paul was just trying to keep those close to him safe. When Edward left Bella, she was a shell. Losing one hour completely wrecked my week. Twelve years since the Cullens lost three of their own. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Isabella Swan is an heiress to the Swan fortune. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 64 Words: 342,990 Reviews: 800 Updated: 7-14-11 Published: 9-25-10 Bella/Carlisle Complete, When Bella returns to the town she hasnt lived in since she was eight, shes intrigued by the Cullens more than she realizes. And freaking awesome. Begins after Edward leaves Bella in New Moon. She moves to Forks, becomes Bella Swan & meets Edward Sleeping with the Enemy, Twilight style Can people start anew after being abandoned by the ones who supposedly loved them? Bella Swan isn't loving Forks. There was the sound of a key in a lock and Stacey leapt away from her uncle, pulling her panties back up as he redid his fly. Carlisle and Emmett return for her, needing her to save Jasper from his haywire powers. First, I thought of the first time I took her to my, now our, meadow. so here it is! The voice was male and sounded a bit familiar, but she couldn't place it. Stepping forward, he placed his hand on her forehead, ingnoring her whimper as he scrambled her brain, making her forget that he had come back, for he knew that she would immediately tell her father when he got home. He had no doubt that her father would do everything possible to kill the man who hurt his daughter. She immediately closed and bend her legs, desperately trying to hide from his gaze, but he was having none of that as he quickly finished unclothing himself and pulled her legs apart. With Billy Black volunteering his babysitting services, what could possiblyhappen? Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? (Once a Request, but it wasn't written, so I wrote it myself, Hereby the story-idea is mine)Carlisle has a very good lustfull time on purpose with his daughters in law alone in the house in the woods for very good reasons. She is joining her older brother- Sam Uley's- tribe the day after. She likes trouble and chaos and doesn't believe in love. Will Paul help her get over Edward? Hi all, Sorry for the late post. AU Her growing feelings for the hottie doctor could be her salvation or her destruction. Dont you understand? Twilight Fiction Rated: M English General Chapters: 6 Words: 25,060 Reviews: 89 Updated: 7-9-11 Published: 5-29-11 Bella/Quil Sr. After a personal tragedy, Bella has broken with the Cullens to start a new life. We should have just killed her. I think there is a better question, Peter. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Supernatural Chapters: 8 Words: 36,743 Reviews: 313 Updated: 6-26-11 Published: 3-12-11 Bella/Jasper, Dates, Mates, Hates and Fate mama4dukes. yb. She tightened around him as tight as she could as she came causing him to fill her with his cum roaring her name. Tortured, broken and dying, Bella is left to meet her end, but instead finds her salvation. Now, normally, I would wait, but I couldn't wait anymore, especially when I saw just how quickly you grew. And someone is going to get hurt. 15 hours ago, by Eden Arielle Gordon So far, a boy wanted to all but kill for a clumsy mistake. The remnants of her tattered soul crumbled the day Jacob turned his back on her. Gravity does strange things and pulls odd people together. Great, Click the Allow Button Above I recommend reading but I will post when she finishes the story also, Thanks to everyone who asked me to repost this story. Story/time line and charector age differs from S.M. Hello all, I had wanted to have a definitive ETA for new writing when I gave you this update, butsadlyI dont have one. Your going to be my mate, Bella, he said so matter of factly that Bella couldn't help but stare at him as if he was crazy. He leaned over laying over her gently as they leaned on the couch. The next morning, she awakens in an unimaginable time and place: Houston, 1862. Good girl, whoever it was said. Complete. However, as she starts to make new friends, she has no idea just how drastically one in particular will change her life-or she his. Twilight Fiction Rated: M English Romance/Drama Chapters: 15 Words: 44,873 Reviews: 340 Updated: 5-25-11 Published: 4-9-11 Jasper/Bella, CharlotteWhat did you say your brother in laws name is? I asked, hearing her coming down the stairs.

Similarities Between Wired And Wireless Networks, Famous Dead Actresses, Dave Krieg Wife, Articles T

Categories:

wisconsin accident report lookup

English English Spanish Spanish